Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello! Let's get this party started!

Hello, it has come that time of year where my trip to London is almost here. This blog is one of my conditions in order to receive college credit for the trip. Throughout my journey in the next month and a half or so, I will be checking in about different global and cultural issues. My first few posts will be about the global issues and differences from London and the United States. Then, while I am in London for two weeks, I will post about expanding my world view. Once I return, I will post about being a global citizen. These are the three topics I must cover, but I will post other fun blogs about what I am doing and will be sure to post lots of pictures so you can experience what I am! Sit back, relax, and explore my journey to London with me!!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I'm READY to Learn!! =) CAN'T WAIT for the FUN Stuff to START!! LOVE YA!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about seeing all the photos that I hope you post! You always take such great pictures that I'm anxious to see your trip from your eyes!!

    ReplyDelete